Re: Supper Club...a Little Fang Too

Joel, re:

>I did get the opportunity to meet the infamous Fang...I was nervous at
>first...would he offend me...?   would he say something derogatory about my
clothes or general appearance...?  would he insult my family...? would i have
to defend myself and my principles...? was my value system going to be
questioned..? you know all the basic insecurities and neurosis were at
stake...well low and behold after chatting for a brief moment with him
...and while I was in the process of offering him an inside tip on the
>winner of todays Kentucky Derby alond with free tickets to tonights Supper
Club show he interrupted me to leave the Rum Club....and as i watched him
walk out I witnessed a saint like act ....he helped an old woman across the
street ( i think she was black)...he stopped a taxi with his own body from
hitting a young mother and child....and  simultaneously reached into his
pockets to offer a homeless family funds for a much needed dinner....a true
humanitian if ever i saw one....what a night....

That was one of the funniest posts I've seen in a long time! My wife was in
the shower and yelled over, "What's so funny???"

See yah later...

-wf