The Dr. @the supper club

Whoman, re:

>I'm sure the set list will follow,and I will post again,,but my hello and
thanx to meeting many fellow listers and -by the way---Fang is a great guy !!

hMMM... I think I like the idea of the violent, racist Fang better. At least
it makes the list more interesting!

Thanks for the compliments...

BTW, to anyone who wants to meet at the 5/4 show... I'll be wearing a custom
white sweatshirt with the color "Chinese Eyes" on the front and a big b/w
Pete from "Psychoderelict" on the back...

BTW2, did anyone see Irish Jack??? He seems to be missing...

-wf