Old, or just 'Classic'?

I think me mate Andy summed up the whole question of age with this
comment in response to Pete's preformance on Letterman last night...

"The man is a classic. He may not be getting any younger, but damned if
he can't still play that guitar!"

                                    -Yellow Ledbetter

ps...did anyone else wish that a huge trapdoor would have opened up
right underneath the Late Show band? This wasn't Hootie and the
Blowfish, my friends, it was the one and only Pete Townshend! They're
not worthy! They're not worthy!
This message sent from The Net BBS 608-221-5702.
Telnet address: bbs.madnet.com