The Who Digest Vol 3 Num 123

>But did this legendary rock event ever happen?

No offense to Pete or anything, but that man would say the sky was blue
one day and green the next (or, as Amira would say, blue one day and red
and grey the next). Anyways, I think we can be pretty sure that most
eyewitnesses were in an 'altered state', so it's hard to get an accurate
idea of what REALLY went on. But the Who WAS blackballed from Holiday
Inn forever, right? They must have done SOMETHING...

                                   -Yellow Ledbetter
This message sent from The Net BBS 608-221-5702.
Telnet address: bbs.madnet.com