Re: Townshend at the FillmoreSun Dec 7 14:20:00 PST 1997

On Thu, 02 May 1996 09:28:37 -0500, maiullo@tms.attmail.com (Gary
Maiullo) wrote:

>Kevin, re:
>

>>So....JUST FOR THE
>>RECORD..... when you get to the show, and IF you find yourself at some point
>>starting to act in a way that may spoil it for someone, including yourself, I
>>ask you now to please think for a moment .... and STOP, and behave.  Thank
>>you.
>
>>        This message was sponsored by EVERYBODY!

>becoming politically correct?<g><<<
>
>        I KNEW I was gonna get hammered for that!!   Yeah, a complete 180
>degrees!<g>
>        I'm still the Libertarian, but there's "a place for everything, and
>everything in its place".  Or, to paraphrase The Byrds:

And as Emerson said, a foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little
minds.<g> But just remember that many of us feel the same way about
this list. We don't want to prevent anyone from saying whatever they
want to say, but not everything has to be said *here*. Particularly
when there is no Who content to it.

Kevin B. O'Brien
kob1@ix.netcom.com
"John Connally's conversion to the GOP raised the intellectual
level of both parties." Frank Mankiewicz