Re: Wild West/Wild Fang

Levy, re:

>I changed my tact?

Yes, now go change your undies!

>>I did have a poll; that poll revealed that there were 30 people here who
did not want to have the trash you post on this mailing list, and none
who did.  As this is a self-selected population (people who choose to
respond to a poll), the significance of the result in predicting what the
other 250+ people on this list prefer is minimal; on the other hand, it's a
hint.  Can you be a bit more specific about which parts of 'statistics'
I should remember?

Try conducting a poll in an environment where you are going to obtain "fair"
results. Unfortunately, because the bottom of the barrel of the list
responsed, you convinced yourself that the poll was taken fairly. Your
"sample" wasn't representive of the population here. Nobody with a brain
would respond to your e-mail poll, because to do so would mean to take you
seriously. Unlike you, I don't need anyone to say "I agree!" to defend my
position(s).

>>Well, considering I'm a sarcastic bastard in real life, I guess you're
getting a glimpse of "The Real Me".

And I'm not impressed...

Hope this helps...

-wf