Re: Wild West/Wild Fang

Leviathan, re:

>By the way, does anyone know the particular reason that Dogs, Pt. 2 was
>chosen as the B-side to Pinball Wizard?

They probably figured they'd sell a lot less copies of their single if they
made it the "a" side.

Either that, or as in all the other "non-Pete" b-sides, Pete letting the
other band members "share" the royalties on sales of the singles...

As for the rest of your "spew", re:

> "after all, what do we morons know..."

Obviously not much. Changing your tact adds  little to "make your case"...

>>Note that throughout your message, you make numerous assumptions about what
I think and who I am, based on evidence that is at best spurious and in truth
non-existent.

Nope. You're very transparent, right from your "let's have a poll to see who
agrees with me" (take a couple of semesters of Statistics before your next
one...) to your e-mail emotional ramblings (ie. "QUIT POSTING....") to your
(hMMM... the old tactics didn't work, what if I try a more reasonable
approach and throw some 'big' words in there to show him I'm smart???") I'll
pretend I'm Mr. Spock (or the PC Tuvok?) and throw in a bit of sarcasm...
That will learn 'em!"

Hope this helps....

-wf