The Shout and Supper Club

Jake and WF:

> > Ok, I'm mortally embarrassed to ask this. Please don't revoke my list
> > membership (or take away my ticket to the 5/3 show).....but what is
> > "The Shout"?  Where is it from?

> This is an easy problem to correct... go out right now and buy... "Another
> Scoop". It's a great double album/CD of Pete demos... including "The
> Shout"...

If I remember reading correctly, Pete wanted to do "The Shout" at
Carnegie Hall instead of "Who Are You" but Roger went completely
ballistic...I read that in a Rolling Stone a few years ago....

I will DEFINITELY be at Saturday night's show.  Let's all be nice happy
fans and not scream our heads off at the Supper Club.  The last thing we
want to do is piss off Pete Townshend!  I'm sure his set list will be
somewhat different- damn, what I wouldn't give to hear "However Much I
Booze" or "Blue Red and Grey!"

So WF, Marty et al, e-mail me privately- I won't be at the pre-show thing
but I'll be wearing a maroon long sleeved shirt, I'll look for you guys,
let me know what you're wearing (wf, you goin' for that Odorono look?).

Later!  Can't wait!

Jay
              Jason Hare  <hare@acsu.buffalo.edu>
		http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~hare
      		   "Time is fleeting" RHPS
	"I like every minute of the day."  -Pete Townshend
          Copywight 1996 Elmer Fudd. All wights wesewved.