Planning a Townshend Tree

Hey folks -

	Now that the Lifehouse tree is pretty much done with, I will be the
first to volunteer to organize a tree for one of the PT shows once they are
done.  Don't sign up now - I do not have a source tape yet and don't want to
be flooded - I'll let you know when and if.  However, if anyone gets a decent
source tape and would be willing to share it with the list please do get in
touch privately - we can work out a trade and I will do the leg work from
there.  Ideal would be to get tapes from all shows and do the best one in
its entirety, plus add all the best quality tracks on songs not done at that
show. This was just done by the Springsteen list for his acoustic tour, and
it is a great tape.

	Anyway - if any of you got a decent analog or DAT from LA or SF, please
e-mail me!

	See you all in NY - sounds like we have a lot to get psyched for!

Best - Mason