JAE Concert Providence RI,3/29

I had the pleasure of seeing John Entwistle in concert in Providence last
night.  The OX was simply incredible, his hands moved like lightning.  I
also must say that his openings bands were quite good as well.  I've seen
the OX play before with Daltrey, but he has never taken control of a show
like he did last night.  The mix was the only negative aspect of the
concert.  And as any Who related concert should be, I left with a ringing
in my ear that is still pleasing my body as I write.