Re: Roundhouse/Tommy

Mason, re:

>One question, especially for WF: I've heard lots of comments about the added
>tracks on the new Who's Next, but how is the remix on the standard tracks?
 Anywhere near as drastic as this?

I may be the wrong person to ask, as I'm really not getting anything out of
the "new" "Who's Next". I was really hoping for drastic improvements in terms
of mix, but probably because they couldn't find all the tapes, they only went
so far... I've only listened to it a few times, as I prefer the "bonus"
tracks better on "Lifehouse From Leeds". On the other hand, I played the
<Picard> out of "Sell Out", "Leeds" and now, "Tommy"...

-wf