Re: Happy Jack in stereo/Sundazed

Dave, re:

>I don't think the multitracks still exist for Happy Jack (if they did, the
song would probably have been remixed for the box set)

Hard to say. After all, the "A Quick One" material was all in mono for the
box (unfortunately). It may have been one of those "artistic" decisions...

>>And I'm not even sure if the BBC even had multitracking... Can't really
say. And I don't remember off the top of my head where most of the Who BBC
stuff was recorded. Some of the stuff is their regular studio releases with
just a vocal overdub (ie "Our Love Is, Was") or an instrumental overdub (ie
"I Can See For Miles"). I hope it all comes out in the near future...

-wf