Happy Jack in stereo/Sundazed

>My personal favorite of "Happy Jack" is the BBC version, which I like the
way
>they recorded the drums much better... Hopefully, we'll see a stereo
version
>of it sometime in the near future...

I don't think the multitracks still exist for Happy Jack (if they did, the
song would probably have been remixed for the box set), and I'm not even
sure if the BBC even had multitracking -- the Jimi Hendrix BBC recordings,
for instance, are all in mono.

Sundazed is a small label run by Bob Irwin, who has produced many of the
Legacy releases.