Meher Baba Albums

In a message dated 96-03-25 20:09:20 EST, WFang01@aol.com wrote:

>Actually, the "extra" tracks on the "Who Came First" CD are from Pete's 2
>Meher Baba albums, which were released on vinyl privately and in very small
>numbers.

I've always wondered how many copies of Pete's Meher Baba albums ("Happy
Birthday," "I Am," and "With Love") were produced.  Does anyone have a rough
idea?

BTW, thanks to WFang (for posting that YourSongs Wholist), after 17 years of
searching, I'm anxiously awaiting a copy of "Happy Birthday" in the mail.

Lisa