Re: Picture Disc

>The Who (BAK 2040)<

I have a copy, but I'd have to pull and play it to tell you exactly what
interviews are on it, since it's been years since I played it last.  This is
what my database notes say:

Front picture, The Who c. 1969; back picture, Roger Daltrey.  Interviews.
(Must be more than one.)

As I recall, this is fairly old (est. 20 years, anyway).  I haven't seen
another copy in at least 5 years, but then I don't shop as intensively as I
used to... I know I haven't seen anything recent by BAKTABAK.

Mick Noland