Re: long live rock & down with flaming!

Mark, et al, re:

>>2)  Someone mentioned, along time ago, if Astely, or even Pete T.
>>could/would ever join the list.
>>HA!!! they would quit after one day of seeing the <Picard> petty brawls and
>>complete juvenile attitute on this list.  I'm sure they would also
>>leave with a very high opinion of us WHO fans.

>That would be me...and I must admit that have I changed my mind and now
>agree with you. If they had looked in on us, they would have shaken their
>collective heads and signed off.

Actually, I disagree with that... I think they would find the Who discussions
very boring (face it, they've lived through it. Would you like to participate
in a bbs about YOUR life?) I think the ONLY thing they WOULD be interested in
is the "fights". People pay a lot of money to see "fights". THIS is for
free...

-wf