Re: New Woodstock boot?

   If the title in question is "Once Upon a Time In Woodstock," on Hallmark,
I don't think it's new (I got it a couple of years ago).  As far as I can tell,
it's not off-speed, and the sound is pretty good- strong and well-mixed.  The
only complaint I have with it is the rather excessive tape hiss.  It's not
really overly-evident during most of the songs, but in between, and in quieter
songs, it's pretty noticable.
   I have no idea how it stacks up against other Woodstock boots, as I haven't
heard any others.  Overall, I guess my best description would be: imagine the
Woodstock cuts off of The Kids Are Alright with more tape hiss/mechanical noise.

                                                            M.M.