Re: The Who Digest Vol 3 Num 81 & 82

>From: WFang01@aol.com
>Date: Fri, 22 Mar 1996 01:22:06 -0500
>
>As for people "leaving"... People come and go all the time and they don't
>announce it. Their lifestyle changes, they're bored, they're busy, etc.

Of course you are aware that those leavings are not the ones that I am
concerned about.

For those of you scoring at home, with David Garrett's
(garrett@ns1.planetc.com) announced departure on Friday, we were up to
three readers in three days needlessly lost.  The good news is that, with
the noticeable recent increase in signal-to-noise ratio, we have gone 24
hours without generating any more announced departures for that reason.
Wahoo!  I'll bring the party hats!

From: Joe Giorgianni <giorgian@capital.net>

>Hi all,

>Could someone be so kind as to post the subscribing/unsubscribing procedure
>for this mailing list?

Send mail to majordomo@mpath.com.  The subject line is ignored; in the
message body put one or more of the following lines as appropriate.. You
can, e.g., unsubscribe from thewho and subscribe to the thewho-digest with
the same message.

subscribe thewho
unsubscribe thewho
subscribe thewho-digest
unsubscribe thewho-digest

Alan

"When I'm on stage, it's not like bein' possessed...it's just...*I* *do*
*my* *job*."                 - Pete Townshend