Re: LAL part 1274, Lively discussions, and the Beatles Anthology

Jeff, re:

>I`ve heard the Beatles Anthology part Deux, and while I had a lot of the
>stuff on previous boots, I found the audio quality on most to be stunning.
>I'll take the critique of this offline, from anyone, but WF, have you heard
>it yet and what do you think of it? (forgot whether you are much of a
Beatles
>fan or not)...

I really lost most interest in other bands, sports, etc in my "declining"
years. I like the first set of Beatles boots that came out Ultra Rare Trax
1&2, which I have on one CD, but probably haven't listened to it in 2-3
years. And, I'd be glad to trade my Japanese Abbey Road CD (the rare
withdrawn Toshiba CD - that's listed by a dealer for $300 in Goldmine this
month) for some Who stuff (or even a "I Won't Run Anymore" CD single)
but really listened to anything but Who related stuff in a LONG time...

Sorry!

-wf