Re: The Who Digest Vol 3 etc...

wf wrote:
>However, when you're in the middle of a "fight", you learn very
>quickly who your real friends are, and who they aren't.

        I'm always surprised by this idea of 'friends and enemies' on a
list. Unless you have lived day to day and have interacted on a personal
level with any of these people, you can't call them friends or enemies. Some
of these 'enemies' might be people you would really like in person and some
of the friends may be detestable louts as well. Also, some of these people
may not be who their id says they are, they may just be using that person's
account. People are notorious as well at misrepresenting their lives and
even what sex they are. Some exist online only to rant. You have no 'friends
and enemies' here. You only have people who want to talk about the Who.