RE: TommySun Dec 7 13:22:25 PST 1997

> When I was at the JAE
>show in Toronto, I was surrounded by several people who I was talking
>to,
>that had no clue about ANY recent Who events, releases, etc, and they
>barely
>even knew about the JAE show. There is no reason for this, and can be
>solved
>fairly quickly, effectively and inexpensively...
>
>-wf

Ahem.  Not all Torontonians are in the dark about Who matters!  Gary and
I can attest to that.  (No offense taken).  :--)
But you are right.  The 4 guys beside us were not "computer people" and
had no idea that this kind of info existed.  If not for the list, I
would not have heard much about any of the Canadian dates.
Mike