Final Lifehouse Tree StructureSun Dec 7 13:22:25 PST 1997

OK folks - here is the official BBC Lifehouse tree structure.  I have
contacted all of the branches, and am in the process of finalizing trades
with all of them.  None of them have the tape yet, but you may get in touch
with them and start arranging tape trades.

The Lifehouse special is on one C-90 cassette.  The broadcast itself is one
hour; the remainder of the tape is filled with a 1981 interview with PT,
also aired on the BBC, regarding both his solo material and the Who's work
at that time.  There is one 5-second cut-out in the BBC broadcast (I could
not find any masters that did not have this).

Two simple rules for the tree:

1) It is up to the leaf to contact their branch, NOT the branch to contact
the leaf.  Branches may contact leaves at their own discretion, but are
expected to reply to leaves within a "reasonable" period of time.

2) Trades can be: 1 recorded tape for the Lifehouse tape or, if you do not
have anything the branch wants recorded, a new, high-quality (TDK or
Maxell) blank tape plus whatever the branch asks for postage to mail the
tape back.  Branches can not demand a 2 for 1 trade, but if the leaf
volunteers a blank to compensate the branch for their effort, I'm sure it
would be appreciated.  Remember - the idea here is to get music going
around, not to have the branches get free blanks.  However, leaves should
also remember that branches are donating their time, so if your budget
permits...

Please check the structure below for your listing, and make sure your
e-mail address is correct.  If it is not, please send the correct one both
to me (mtw@shore.net) and your branch.  I have tried to keep everything
error free, but I am human, so it is possible one has slipped through the
cracks.

My thanks to all of the branches who have volunteered to help in this
effort.  Branches were chosen at random from the many who volunteered, and
everyone's help is much appreciated.  I hope you all enjoy the tape.

Best - Mason

BBC Lifehouse special tree structure

Branch A: Michael McHugh mmchugh@bgnet.bgsu.edu
	Jim Jackson  jacksonj@batelle.org