Re: JAE/PT harmonies

I think that one of the greatest aspects of WHO ARE YOU
is the backing vocals.  I do believe there must have been a
serious focus on this particular aspect of the album, because
it sure catches my ears, unlike most other WHO albums.  The
only other times I have immenselely enjoyed the WHO's backing
vocals are live, particularly SUBSTITUTE.

One of the great aspects of JAE's present tour is that everyone
in the band can sing and harmonize.  Because of this the
backing vocals are very solid.  I particulary remember them
doing HAD ENOUGH..."Life is for the living"...."Takers never giving"
....awesome...awesome...awesome

Pete