Anyone For Tennis (part 2)

I got the info (part of it anyway...)

Here's what he says...

>>The Anyone For Tennis LP was apparently a boot that no one seems to
have but me on tape.  It came out in the 70's and has different
mixes/mastering of (in order) Early Morning Cold Taxi, Glow Girl,
Can't Tell A Note From A Symphony,  Now I'm A Farmer, Call Me
Lightning, Kill My Appetite, Little Billy, Jaguar, Someone's Coming,
Faith In Something Bigger, Dr Jekyll & Mr. Hyde, Glittering Girl,
Melancholia, Naked Eye...

While most of these certainly have been released (A Who version of
"Kill My Appetite"???) Some different mixes may be interesting...
I'll scoop this one up and let yah know...

-wf