FS:Merry Xmas Mr Who Boot CD

Hi everyone,
 Sorry, but this message contains no flames...some of you might not
want to read on :>

 I recently bought the following CD while in New York and was
slightly disappointed with it.  I am offering it for sale for what I
paid, plus postage.  Here are the details:

Merry Christmas Mr. Who (and the song is just begun) vol.2
recorded at the Sundown, Edmunton 12.23.73

Won't Get Fooled Again  9.11
Pinball Wizard   2.51
See Me, Feel Me   6.21
Substitute  2.09
Naked Eye   10.23 (listed as "It Didn't Happen That Way At All")
Magic Bus    11.40
Can't Explain   2.19
Summertime Blues   3.39

Its an average recording...audience...but a pretty decent show.

I'm asking $20 plus $3 for shipping.

If interested, please e-mail me directly.

Thanks,
Mike