Re: No Life

wf wrote:
> While you may
>agree with me, that someone who writes "Down with Q101! Down With Q101!" is
>a"jerk" and derserves "sarcasm", someone else may not. Another person, may
>think I should have gone further...

        Brief retorts to individuals that are posting abusive or obviously
prankish material is not something that is going to be objected to. Posting
a cut and paste list of someone elses flames and comments from other boards
is when you've gone to far. The point is, again, keep your off topic flame
material off this list. People are responding to you about this on this list
because it involves the whole list (and apparently wether or not several
people will even remain subscribed to the list) and the quality of the
information presented - is it a dedicated who list or an off topic free for
all. One good list I'm on has a filter for postings. A specific initial word
in the subject filters it and determines wether it is received or not by the
subcriber, perhaps the powers that be should implement such a system.