Re: Oh yeah? Well you're a dodo head!

Stacey, re:

provisions to limit the Constitution here! If any positive or negative changes
occur because of people who speak out on this issue, it would be due to
PRIVATE action, not PUBLIC action.

     Yes, of course no one is talking about the Constitution here, but the
Concept of Free Speech/Freedom of Expression applies here, too, don't you
agree?  What is the difference whether it is "PRIVATE" action or "PUBLIC"
action, if the end result is an abridgement of your right to post your idea?
In fact, all I am suggesting is in your opening statement!!  Everyone should
LIGHTEN UP!

>>> There is no "they" on the mailing list, just "us."

     Yes, Stacey, "They" are "Us".  "They" can be anybody.  What if "They"
said "You" can't post a message soliciting those pictures you took at Tramps,
because "They" decided you shouldn't make money on the Who list?  Do you see
how "They" can affect "Us"'s enjoyment of this vehicle now?  (Of course,
that is an absurd idea that on the Who-list, you'd be prevented from selling
Who-related pictures;  I'm just taking this freedom of expression & applying
it to everything, as it should, because otherwise, the result is hypocrisy.

>>> If any one of "us" is displeased with anything or anyone on the list, he
or she can rightly express that opinion. If it comes out like "he shouldn't
say that" or "they shouldn't do that," it is only an OPINION. Otherwise, it
doesn't mean jack, because no individual has any more power than anyone else.

     Yes, I agree!  In fact, it has nothing at all to do with "power".
What we are talking about is "tolerance".  Tolerance = Freedom.  If you don't
let "IT" bother you, you don't have a problem.  "IT" is, after all, "only an
OPINION".

>>> Everyone also has the right NOT to express their opinion, a right certain
people should exercise more often, particularly people who like to plague The
Who mailing list with insulting idle chatter.

     Gee, isn't that rather hypocritical?  First you say it is "just an
opinion", and then you go on to suggest what you feel YOU don't want to see...
you actually contradict yourself.  Perhaps you should figure out what you
wanna say before you say it... it might make more sense.  But, then again,
it is only an opinion.

                IMHO,
                gary m

Don't just vote -- VOTE LIBERTARIAN!