Re: Cobo Hall

Chris, re:

> It's strange when you think about it, because Pete's Quad
>demos were put out by the same company, and that disc is good.

Guess what? They also released "The Tommy Demos" on their "Yellowdog"
label... Just another example of what happens when people get greedy...

>I have seen other Cobo Hall Detroit '71 show boots out there; does anyone
know if they are any good?

I think you're thinking of Cobo Hall '73, called "Rough Action". It's OK (as
in you can hear the band), but don't run out and get it...

-wf