Re: The Who Digest Vol 3 Num 74Sun Dec 7 13:22:25 PST 1997

On Mon, 18 Mar 1996 15:52:14 -0500, A64athena@aol.com wrote:

>Let's face it, adolescence sucks. For girls and for guys.

Athena, I think you have hit the proverbial nail on the equally
proverbial head. As a relatively old fart of 44, I know I would never
consider going back to my adolescence, and my wife has similar
feelings. God, the things we got so upset by ....

Kevin B. O'Brien
kob1@ix.netcom.com
"John Connally's conversion to the GOP raised the intellectual
level of both parties." Frank Mankiewicz