Re: no life

Chris, re:

>Your analogy falls flat.  If I don't like Athena, I can play another song.
>If I don't like to read your flames, what choice do I have?

Sorry, but it doesn't (the analogy that is). Just like your CD player, you
can hit "next", and follow it up with "delete". I do it all the time. I think
this answers most of your questions.

>> I don't think it's too much to ask for that we not have get stuck in the
middle of personal squabbles.

If you honestly felt this to be true, then why post this response to the
list, as opposed to e-mail? Aren't you now doing exactly the same thing that
you accuse me of?

-wf