Re: Post Moon Who

At  3:13 PM 96.3.14 -0500,  JOHN J SUTTER III wrote:
>   For me, the last great Who album was the Who By Numbers. While I
>like Who Are You, Face Dances, and It's Hard, and am glad the Who did
>those albums, the magic, to me anyway, was gone. So, to me, the Who's
>"decline" into a band that kind of lost its "edge," had begun before
>Keith's death. The band, in my opinion, had already come full circle.
>(Roger has used that analogy).
>

>                   John

I agree with your assertion that WBN was their last great one, but I don't
get what you mean by full circle.  As I see it, for them to go full circle
would mean again aproaching their past glories.  Can you explain?

cmh
http://www.trn.or.jp:80/~chris/
150 東京都渋谷区東 3-12-12
3-12-12 Shibuya-ku Higashi, Tokyo 150