Women Who Fans

          My wife has been a Who fan for nearly as long as I (since
          the early 80s for her, late 70s for me). She and I have both
          seen them twice (only once at the same show). I found Gary's
          comment interesting about female Who fans liking the
          "softer" Who albums. My wife likes IH a lot and TOMMY, and
          FD somewhat (it came out when she was in college). She
          really enjoys WHO'S NEXT--is that a "softer" Who album? I
          think the only Who album she doesn't listen to at all is
          LIVE AT LEEDS, so maybe there is something to Gary's theory.
          We both love to watch THE KIDS ARE ALRIGHT and laugh
          ourselves silly (after seeing TKAA, the motivations for THIS
          IS SPINAL TAP are easily seen; both are great rock and roll
          movies).

          /Jim