Subject: 90% male--why?
Author:  CNMX58A@prodigy.com ( JOHN J SUTTER III) at ~internet
 Sun Dec  7 13:22:25 PST 1997
Date:    3/14/96 1:25 PM

>the audience was 90% male
>>I noticed this, too
>>>why is this

   In the sixties, the Who destroyed their equipment and played songs
like "Pictures Of Lily" and "Legal Matter." In the seventies, the Who
did Quadrophenia, a story of the trials and tribulations of "Jimmy."

In the mid seventies, they did songs like "Dreaming Form The Waist."

   Just a thought.

PS--I think there was a reference to heavily male audiences for rock
bands in the movie "This Is Spinal Tap."