Re: Annoying Clicks (2) - Tommy Remix

BTW, it's WONDERFUL having a recording so clean I can take 100+ decibels!
 (Don't try this with your home stereo, kids, you'll blow your speakers out.
 I'm using professional concert monitors for speakers.)

The only other CD this clean is "Daltrey Sings Townshend."  The rest of the
reissues are a big improvement on previous versions, but still not squeaky
clean.  The only other time I've heard anything this clean was the '89 tour.
 (Registered at 125 db. Deafening without pain, YES!)

Most rock fans lose high frequency hearing first, but I ended up with
hypersensitivity to highs (most of my hearing loss is upper middle).  Which
is why I can tell a "pick click" from a "string squeal."  Loud and dirty is
excruciating (shooter's ear plugs work great for this).

Speaking of loud and dirty, will someone please remind JAE that there IS a
middle to the US (y'know, that space between St. Louis and Denver, Chicago
and Austin)??

Mick