Re: the Who and LIVE AID--a kind of history

At 06:13 PM 6/28/96 -0400, WFang wrote:

[Live Aid]
>Not only did we get the interruption, but we got
>the annoying piglet Martha Quinn going on ...

     You're being entirely too nice to that
miserable, babbling two-bit $&^($*%^$)* excuse
for a jock without the brains to suffer from mad
cow disease or any other affliction beyond the
sudden implosion of a perfect vacuum between the
&)^$&^$^%#(_)(__+|_ ears. I bloody d*mn well put
a chair through the TV when WGFA came up and
she started her ^&*%_*^*&%$ screeching ...
Bad defeats Good then self-destructs ...