the tumbling act at Live Aid

I, too, saw the episode as a beautiful ballet act. Pete kicked his leg,
perhaps a bit too high, and rolled over on his butt, still playing. Roger
rolled into camera view two seconds later and I thought, at the time, it
was the first original stage move The Who had done in years. Whether it was
planned or accidental, I don't know. If it wasn't planned, then 10 points
to Roger for thinking fast on his feet.
Incidently, I still have the original 12 hours of Live Aid on video, and no
matter what they say, videotape has a longer lifespan than ten years. Last
time I peeked, it looked as good as that July, 1985 day it was recorded.
And I was also greatly impressed by Mark Knophler(sp?) and Dire Straits,
and Queen.