Re: Orlando '82?

        Well, I went back to the tape and checked the inbetween chatter.
Unfortunately, there is not much to go on as it was a highly edited
presentation. Here is all the stage chatter on the tape:

Young Man Blues
"This next song is by a guy from Mississippi called Mose Allison that we
did on 'Live At Leeds', a great song called 'Young Man Blues'." Pete

The Quiet One
"In the black corner the Ox!" Roger
"Hello! This is from the Face Dances album, it's called The Quiet One." JAE

Dr. Jimmy
"This is a song from Quadrophenia. It's relatively new to us on the stage.
It's called Dr. Jimmy" Pete

Drowned
"This is  another one from Quadrophenia this one's called Drowned. Your
such an orderly crowd it's not really appropriate." Pete

The other clues are that it is a radio broadcast. Its kinda generic in the
way they presented it. Any ideas? Its not Toronto as I just played that to
double check and the chatter... while similar... is somewhat different and
the Toronto performance is definately sluggish compared to the radio show on
the tape. So hey... happy hunting... :)!
        eddie, Its Now A Quest! presley