Very short Hyde Park comment (more soon)

Hello,

just came back home from London.  Great weekend - great show - sorry, have to
postpone my report by 24 hours - too tired now (2:26 a.m. / Monday).  Only real
disappointment: didn't find the other list members for our meeting...  Hey,
guys, I was there at exactly the place and time we had been talking about,
looking exactly like I had described myself before - BUT WHERE WERE YOU?

Looking forward to discuss the show's details with all of you. - Sorry,
definitely need to get some sleep now.

Cheers,

Bernd