re: The Ticket Scoop

Lauren, re:

>In brief, I've spent the past seven years building up these relationships
and
developing my knowledge base so that when this day came (The Who on stage), I
would have access to the tickets I wanted.  Along the way, I've built some
good connections.<

Seven years of hard work to get tickets at six times face. . .WOW!  You DO
have some good connections.  One of my "good connections" wanted me to buy
him beer after the show in return for a sixteenth row seat, and another
wanted face value for a fifth row seat.  Glad I turned them down!   Just
think, at the rate you're going by the time Pete's 93 you'll be able to get
in free!  Hell, when Pete's 100 your "good connections" will be paying YOU!

Getting a little tired of "The Ticket Scoop,"
AThosWhite

PS--How can *I* cash in (I mean become one of your good connections)?