Re: Newbie Question - please help

>Hello all!
>I just subscribed to this list yesterday.  I found out this week that the
>Who was going to play Quadrophenia in NYC in July.  My burning question
>is, is this part of a US tour or do I have to go to NYC to see them play?
>If anyone knows, please respond asap so I can make plans to go to NYC if
>I have to.

Laura:

As far as we know right now, the six nights at MSG is it. There have been
rumors of other dates OR Daltrey/Entwistle continuing w/o Pete. I suppose
we'll see soon enough...and this is the place where you'll find out first.
BTW, if you want to come to NYC I have some tickets left for the 17th...$40
each covers everything. Just let me know.

>I can't tell you all how thrilled I am to find this mailing list.  I live
>here in Colorado, and it seems die-hard Who fans (like myself) are
>extremeely hard to find.

Ha! Don't feel like an orphan. There are lots of places like that. I thought
MB was, in spite of having the Baba Center, but since the opening of my
store (which has the Who name of Generations) I've discovered otherwise.
There might be more than you think...

                   Cheers                   ML

"I think you should keep on playing Rock as long as you have an axe to grind
and then if you haven't got an axe to grind you should go into cabaret."
                                                                 Pete Townshend