Re: The Relay

>I have only heard "The Relay" less than a handful of times in the distant past
>and i have noticed how everyone worships this song.  To refresh my memory,
>anybody care to give me a summary of what it is about including the
significance
>of the word, "Relay", as it pertains to the song.

Larry:

The song is part of the Lifehouse story, and it talks about the spreading of
the "news" that Bobby is gathering people together for the concert. "You can
hear it on the streets/See it in the dragging feet/The word is getting out
about control..." People disatisfied with the system, you see.
"Spies they've come and gone/The story travels on/The only quiet place is
inside your soul..."
More on the sad state of the country.
"The relay/It's a revolution/The relay/Hand me down a solution, yeah..."
The revolution...and so on.

                   Cheers                   ML

"I think you should keep on playing Rock as long as you have an axe to grind
and then if you haven't got an axe to grind you should go into cabaret."
                                                                 Pete Townshend