Re: any hope?

Stacey, I'm sorry you took my frustrations personally. I really didn't mean
it. I'm just pissed that they haven't announced any shows closer to home.
Plus, my wife is giving me all kinds of crap about going to NYC just to
capture a piece of my lost youth. We are going to the Olympics and leaving on
Fri 7/19, so my in/out trip to NYC along with the cash output, is less than
popular. I love her but, I made her stand in line for 5 hours when she was
pregnant in 1975 for a Who concert and she has't forgiven me since.
A number of people that I know who live in and around NYC are really great.
My son was just there with some of his friends and he was treated like a
prince by a family from Long Island that he never met before. I don't
know...every time I've been to NYC it has been a weird and hecktic
experience....thus my hasty generalization which I again appologize for.
Right now, I wish I lived in NYC.
ms