old albums

        Gee, listening to old albums, you pick up a lot!  (At least, I've
never noticed some of the cracks and fizzles before.)
        Does anyone know which one of the boys had a cold when they recorded
"Bucket T"?  (There's someone sniffing or blowing his nose at :30.)

        Roger was right when he admitted that he couldn't write a song to
save his life ("See My Way" is pretty bad), and John's themes just became
more mature (from spiders and imaginary drinking partners to women and
life's hazards).  Pete was just always a fountain of ideas; I for one have
been taking his song-writing skills for granted.

JenniferD
A Guitar          _________
(Courier font)