Re: Is there a "real" mailing list?

bobad33@aol.com (BOBAD33) wrote:

>I know about the mailing list, that anyone can join. But that's just
>stupid and pointless post after post! Is there any private one, or one
>that has "REAL" topics, and not shit like "If Keith Moon was alive today,
>Do you think he would have like the new Star Trek movie?"....

>Beatles, Who, Bootlegs and more...
>E-mail:bobad33@aol.com
>WWW: http://www.qed.net/beatles/home.htm

Good thing you're not there. You're missing useless information like a
discussion about Shel Talmy or the upcoming Quad and MSG shows.

If you do join the list please ask for Wfang.

Joe

- -----
Joe Giorgianni
South Glens Falls, NY  12803

If you are interested in the Who and their records please check out my web page at:

http://www.capital.net/users/giorgian/