Hide (sic) Park

Kamesh,

Recently, you wrote:

>>I may be ignorant, but what is a DST debacle???  Is there some kind of  rumor
that Pete will not be playing or someone is doing his guitar work  backstage??
I saw him live on Letterman and he was great, assuming that  was him on Rough
Boys and Kids are Alright.  <<

DST = Daltrey Sings Townshend as in 1994 in New York City's Carnegie Hall (with
the "He's having a Heavy and A Badyear Blimp" with the striped shirt in the
front row guy).  Daltrey sang a bunch of songs, then JAE came out after the
Chieftains.  Pete finally showed-up to play two songs looking like he just got
there as he stood in concrete with a very ineffectual performance.

As far as the rumour about him not playing, I read a recent interview
approximately three weeks ago where he basically said that he was not going to
be playing much guitar (I am paraphrasing now) during Quadrophenia because he
thought that everyone is going to want him to come back out and Play Won't Get
Fooled Again and Pinball Wizard, which he does not want to do.

Capish, Kamesh?

Larry