MSG TIX FOR SALE

Voodoo Ch1 may already have announced this, but I have 4 MSG tickets for
sale. They are for the show on the 20th and they are $30 seats. After all the
processing fees, charges, and stupid things they do to get more money out of
you, the tickets ended up costing me about $40 each. I'm not out to make
money, I would just rather sell them to someone here. So if you called and
they were sold out, email me. I'll sell them for what they cost me.