Roger feels Moon's soul

Hi again JenniferD!

I know exactly what you mean...I've often thought that if *I* were
Roger, I would have been slipping arsenic in Pete's cognac after a
couple of years of snide remarks. Of course, since I'm NOT Roger (I'm
Yellow!), I think they're pretty darn funny, but all the same I feel
sorry for the guy. Roger must either be incredibly good natured or is
executing a long and carefully planned out Count of Monte Cristo style
revenge. :)

                                     -Yellow Ledbetter
This message sent from The Net BBS 608-221-5702.
Telnet address: bbs.madnet.com