Re: JAE Anthology review

     Brian writes:

     My one
     complaint about the entire CD is that the 2nd track starts to soon
     after the 1st, which doesn't allow one to bask in the blasting
     feedback ending.

I have to disagree here.  This is a great technique which he uses to segue
between a few of the cuts on this album and I think it works very, very well.
One song ends and the next just comes blasting in your face...its not
appropriate everywhere and it isn't used all that often, but I think it sounds
great.

J.