Re: Opening act for MSG shows

>Amazing what a little surfing will turn up.   According to Performance,
>Bob Dylan will be playing MSG July 16-18.  It should be noted they
>don't have the last three shows listed for Quad, but one can assume
>Bobby D will play them as well.

In a related note, Performance lists Alannis Morissette as playing the
Phoenix Festival 19 July in London. That's the one open date in the middle
of the 6 MSG shows, but perhaps it rules her out from performing in NYC? Has
anyone heard anything about possible guests at the MSG shows? I have no
problem with Bob Dylan OPENING for The Who, but I'm not too keen on having a
bunch of people take part in the actual performance of Quad.

RH