Re: Olympic Who

Vacc, re:

>  A few days ago I had a cool Who moment. I was in my apartment (located in
a small New Jersey town not far from NYC) and I heard a lot of noise from
outside--more than usual that is. Then it dawned on me that the olympic torch
was supposed to be in the next town over (Livingston--for those who care). I
then used my cunning wit to conclude that the torch-runner would be running
on the street that my apartment overlooks. I thought this was pretty cool-I
didn't have to fight the crowd for a good view and how often do you get to
see the Olympic torch in person? Knowing that the local (NYC) news has been
making a big deal out of this whole torch thing, I turned on my radio to see
if they could fill me in on more info.

I was on the phone with Marty S. discussing Who tickets and he was saying
something about waiting to leave because this "torch" was passing by his
office or something. My suggestion was <Riker> that <Picard>!

- -wf